Monday, February 2, 2009

Whats Up With Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston

I am a big fan Jennifer Aniston but lately I have been wondering what going on with his. Yes, there ya go. What Ive read most recently she reminds me so much of that interview, as she began her conversation with Dave to tell a story of an old school teacher who had just had to know anyone worried. And Jens latest bit of wisdom? Do not eat the cherry tomatoes. From Gossip Girls,. When he appeared on David Letterman just before Christmas, the interview was very awkward and she seemed as if she really just wanted to bolt from the room all the time. I know, shes dating John Mayer and theyre happy only two pigs in pudding, but every time I ve seen or read quotes from you, Im always left a little puzzled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home